Q&A plugin does not follow Spirit Theme

I'd like some help with the Q&A plugin and the Spirit theme. The spirit theme is working well but when I try to access the Q&A feature, it is as if the theme does not apply. It is all white (see attached). Maybe if I make the plugin fit in a page it would work. Is there any short code that I can put into a page in order to do this? Currently, I have to go to the standard questions/ask/ in order to access it.

Let me know if this would be possible.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Franco,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forum.

I could reproduce the issue on my test site using latest version of Q&A plugin and Spirit theme.

Q&A supports these themes as default: bp-default, edu-clean, product, twentyeleven, twentyfourteen, twentyten, twentythirteen, twentytwelve. For the rest of themes, the look of the Q&A pages should be adapted to your theme. This can be done by editing the templates or by adjusting the below settings.

You will find the Q&A page templates on the following path which can be customized.

/qa/default-templates/

I have notified both the Q&A plugin and Spirit theme developers about this issue so that it can be fixed.

I hope the issue will be fixed shortly.

The Q&A plugin doesn't support any shortcodes. You will find more information about this in the following thread.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/shortcodes-for-qa-plugin#post-391109

Thanks,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.