Q&A plugin don´t display question list and question search don´t get syles

Hi

I´ve installed the plugin and I get a blank page at puntoinfantil.com/questions.

My theme is Salutation, to customize this plugin into my theme, wich files are neccesary to copy?

Is it possible to assign a new page layout to each plugin´s pages?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Software Dinamico,

In addition to the tip jim_meyer spot on offered, you may want to see if Salutations has a special provision for Q&A as well.

We had banned Salutations at one point because it’s framework was a nightmare to deal with: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wpmu-devsalutations-theme/

If you have issues with the theme and integration and our suggestions above do not/did not work, it would be in your best interest to contact the author of Salutations or choose another theme, preferable not a framework.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Software Dinamico,

Thank you for the additional input and considerations and I would have to recommend what not to use if at all possible or more accurately what to avoid are frame works themes because in most instances one must integrate the plugin/plugin functions within the framework which is many times a coding chore beyond the talents of the end user.

Of course the theme developers will indeed claim what they pitch on their sales page is in fact true, which I do not doubt, but it is the omission that integration of other items into the framework may indeed be a giant headache for those that are not coders.

Have a GREAT upcoming weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.