Q&A plugin Not able to respond to question

Hi, i installed the Q&A plugin on two wordpress multisite sites. They worked fine a few weeks ago. Now, I can’t create a response. I got this error by clicking on add answer : http://votrereponse.com/coaching/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=answer

Sorry the post you looking for have been removed, feel free to browse our other post

I already tried to do the update. I also turned off all plugins. I logged in on my admin account and i verified that permissions are all enabled for the admin.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Stefan

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@toneratdo,

Looks like something might be wrong with your Q&A files. Can you please try deleting the Q&A plugin entirely and reinstalling it? You won’t lose any questions/answers or settings as these have been saved within WordPress. I believe if we repair the files, the actual functionality will return.

Best regards

• toneratdo
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank your for your reply. I deleted the Q&A plugin entirely and reinstalled it. Doesn’t change anything. I even uploaded manually after deleting the files also with ftp access.

I can create an answer, but even in the administration panel i can’t create de response.

The plugin is at the last version available. Version 1.4.2.3

The wordpress version is 3.5

The theme is Twenty Twelve Version 1.1

I even tried to change the theme to Twenty Eleven.

It doesn’t change anything

Any ideas what could be the next step ?

Best regards

• toneratdo
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for you prompt response. I did the following things.

Settings => Permalinks and ‘save”

Result : does not change anything

I also did a different local install of a wordpress single site (all clean) no plugins

only the Q&A plugin and it doesn’t work either.

I already did that a few months ago and it worked. I tried out alos safari and firefox browser. It doesn’t work.

What’s the next thing i can try out ?

Thanks

Best regards

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @toneratdo,

I’m sorry for the delay here. I’ve done some testing, and I can confirm this is working on both Multisite and single site.

Can you please test for a plugin conflict? Try deactivating all your other plugins and see if you can use Q&A, if it starts working, you can start activating other plugins again. Then when it breaks, we’ll know which plugin is causing a conflict.

Best regards,

• toneratdo
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for getting back to me. As i indicated i already did all this kind of tests.

I even did a clean install with only having the Q&A plugin. No changes.

I can do a new install and send you the admin access code,

so you can see yourself the problem.

Would you be so kind to proceed like that ?

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.