Q&A PlugIn with Thesis theme

Hi WPMUDEV Team,
I searched the forum for this subject and found another topic with a similar problem! The Q&A plugin doesnt support the Thesis theme. After the activation of the plugin the theme is destroyed on the question / ask subpage. I found a additional information, that there is a solution for this problem and the developer was informed about this. But till now - no Thesis theme support!
Can someone tell me how I can solve the problem?
Regards Martin

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Martin, welcome to the WPMU Dev community!

Unfortunately the Thesis theme is a premium one, I don't have access to it and as such its real hard to find the problem.....

Could you please include screenshots of the issue at hand.

A link would be good so we can see the issue first hand and view the source. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• Han
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi EPICENTER,
    Thesis html structure might a bit different with custom template provided in the QA plugin.
    I'll need access to your theme files to diagnose the problem. Can you zip the theme and provide the download link?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while, perhaps you got help over email with Arnold. I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.