Q&A - WordPress Questions and Answers Plugin-- where is the ask a question button

Hi

I am using Buddypress social theme on site weldbook.com and i have activated Q&A plugin. Now i do not see on the member page or anywhere on front end of my site where a user can click and ask a question

how will an average user (subscriber ) or even admin or authors ask questions from main website

it their a button or switch ( As a question ) by which user can ask a question

best regards

ashish walia

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

can you check in your dashboard > pages

see if there's a page called Questions

if not, just create it. no need to enter any content in the content area, just a title will do, make sure the slug = /questions/

hopefully that should then work if your theme automatically creates menu items from pages. otherwise you'll need to manually add the page to a custom menu in your dashboard > appearances > menu

hope this helps.

• ashish_walia
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Vaughan

Thanks for your quick support I solved my problem with questions but my struggle with menu is not solved. The theme i am using is Social buddypress. As you can see in the attached picture the created menu is just under logo and is working good

Now i donot have any control for the top right hand side menu which you get after logging in only. I donot find anywhere on site to edit this menu. Basically since I have questions now in down menu i donot want it to appear double at the top right hand menu

Please guide

Many thanks and best regards

ashish walia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.