Question about features

I just started the 30-day free trial and I'm just making sure I am set up to build on the multi-site platform. I would also like to know if hummingbird and Cloud fair and all of the speed optimization plugins are included with this package should I subscribe to the monthly plan for $49. Thank you and have a great day :slight_smile:

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello James!

Welcome aboard!

I hope you're well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

Yes, once you subscribe to any type of membership we offer, all of the pro features in all our plugins become automatically available to you.

Also, you get access to all our plugins listed here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/projects/category/plugins/

This of course includes our CDN cloud services in Hummingbird and Smush to serve compressed static assets (CSS styles and JavaScript) and compressed and optimised images.

You also get access to Snapshot - our plugin for creating and automating backups of your websites, along with 10GB of cloud storage for your backups.

You also get access to 24/7 support - here on the forum or if you need quick help via a LiveChat with one of our supporters.

One exception is our dedicated WordPress hosting plans. You get 3 free sites, though.

When it comes to multisite installations, we support those also. It doesn't matter whether you want to host the sites with us or with another company, the plugins will still work. Just so you know, if you're planning on running a multisite installation with subdomains (as opposed to subfolders) on our hosting, you will need to have a wildcard SSL certificate ready. We do provide help with getting one if you want.

Hope that helps and have a great day! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Pawel

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.