Question about internal forum (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/)

Hi to all,

Now that I have some more messages, I noticed that the threads sorting was ... not very practical.

I'm talking about this link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/profile/lol

Threads are organized by chronological order of creation, it would be great to be able to sort by last answer ...

I have already misses answers because they concerned old posts (which are still interesting).

I know I'm new, I do not want a revolution ... It is just a further sorting to follow my posts (unless I missed an existing function, in which case I apologize ...)

Laurent.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @lol,
    You're absolutely right, it's not very practical!
    For the time being however that's all we have... There are plans to improve these feeds and add some new ones, but nothing is available at the moment.
    I personally check the "BE NOTIFIED OF FOLLOW-UP POSTS VIA EMAIL" box under all posts that I follow so that whenever there's a response to one of my threads I'll be notified.

I hope that helps...

Cheers,
    Ari.

• lol
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi my friend,

Thank you for the answer. I expected that as the answer. :wink:

But you never know: the team is on a good day and developers are in a good mood ...

I think for you it should be a little hell to follow your interventions, given the number of messages belong to you.
    I'm on moderator on a linux forum (it's phpbb) as you know perhaps, if I did not have this sort option I would have died (I have more than 12,000 posts) ...

You well,

Laurent.

PS: Preview the posts would be nice too... ok, I'm going! =>

• aristath
    • Recruit

Well, staff members have dedicated tags and we're able to follow our feeds using RSS too, but that's a different story.
    I still choose to be notified by mail on all my posts! It's hell, but I 'm trying to make sure I don't miss any posts (and even this way, I sometimes do fail to reply in time to everyone).
    I'll mention your suggestion on our meeting with the developers this week... :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.