Question About Membership 2 Pro Expired Email.

I have automated emails switched off. We have a lot of members who have expired. When we turn on that expired email, will it send to all?
I am worried that we have hundreds of members that we added manually, I don't want all the emails to send to the users when we turn them on.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Simon

Automated email will send email to those members who are expired only when it is turned on. So, if it was turned off for some time, then some members for expired, and then if you turned on again; it will not send the expired email to those members.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Simon
    • Flash Drive

Hi Ash,

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the way it's working on our site.

Yesterday the emails were enabled, and it sent out an invoice for a member that expired on the 12th December (it sent the email on the 18th December)

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Simon,

That's an odd behaviour. Are all the expired users listed in here, got the email sent?
    https://yourWebstieURL.au/wp-admin/admin.php?page=membership2-members&status=expired

Or was it only for specific members? Or all the expired members listed in the above link?

Could you please specify couple of expired members where you noticed such issues, so that I could also bring this into our developers attention, and have a better idea regarding what could be causing this.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Simon,

I got an update from the developer, along with the above info, could you also share a full screenshot of the expired email template which were sent to the members? This to for our developers to double check which exact template was invoked, and whether the default emails got sent, or not etc

In any case emails shouldn't have got sent, so it's something we'll need to troubleshoot further. Please do keep us updated, so that we could have a better idea, regarding the issue too.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.