question about moving around elements in elementor

Hi,
I have support access on for aficreditsolutions.com. I'm using elementor to edit "welcome to afi" page. does elementor let you drag/drop elements you've already created to move them around? If so, where do I grab an element to move it?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello cornelius_butler

Thank you for your question!

Yes, Elementor allows moving elements: you can move sections (rows) and you can move widgets (elements) within sections and between them.

To move section (row) you would want to hover you mouse over it until it's highlighted with a blue(ish) frame and a small "outside notch" shows up over the top border. It contains 3 icons and the middle one is marked as "edit section". You can click and hold mouse button over that icon and then drag & drop the section over a page.

To move specific widget (element) you would do pretty much the same but instead click and hold the mouse button over the gray book-like icon in the top-left corner of the element. While holding your mouse button pressed on it, you can then drag and drop that element from one location to another.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.