Question about SmartCrawl SEO checkup

Hi there,

I ran the SEO Checkup for the first time, and had a couple questions on how to take action based on its recommendations. The SEO issues that the checkup points out does not specify which page, file, or post has that specific issue. For example:

- "We could not detect any keywords in your URL. Having the right keywords in your URL can increase your search click-through rate." - how do I locate which post or page has this issue with the URL?
- "Consider improving: you may want to obscure this info.: Powered by WPBakery Page Builder - drag and drop page builder for WordPress." - How do I locate where this info is currently located and how can I hide it?

- "You can improve your H1 by adding more keywords from the page to your H1 header. This will help search engines find the most important content." : How do I locate which post or page has these H1 issues?

Thanks for your help!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Gunhee Park,##1

Hope you're doing well.

- "We could not detect any keywords in your URL. Having the right keywords in your URL can increase your search click-through rate." - how do I locate which post or page has this issue with the URL?

- "You can improve your H1 by adding more keywords from the page to your H1 header. This will help search engines find the most important content." : How do I locate which post or page has these H1 issues?

At the moment the plugin doesn't link these I'm afraid so you will need to check your posts and see which ones need to be further approved.
    However, it is something being worked on so that future versions will make these easier to find.

- "Consider improving: you may want to obscure this info.: Powered by WPBakery Page Builder - drag and drop page builder for WordPress." - How do I locate where this info is currently located and how can I hide it?

This is a part of either your Page Builder plugin or a theme that specifically designed to work with that Page Builder.
    I don't have the latest version of WPBakery Page Builder and the one I have doesn't have this text so I'm not sure where exactly it could be coming from, you will need to check with plugin/theme devs about where this part is coming from and how to remove it.

Best regards,
    Predrag