Question Can Batch Create a Folder System and NOT a Domain /Sub Domain System?

My goal is to create a "Folder System" and not use exact match domains, nor subdomains as a structured hierarchy.

Only Folders, nothing else.

Will Batch Create do this (create folders)?

for example-:

mydomain.com/products/type_of_products
mydomain.com/products/type_of_products/product01.php
mydomain.com/products/type_of_products/product02.php
mydomain.com/products/type_of_products/product03.php

Will Batch Create allow me generate a Folder Hierarchy and place the Folder and Files in a Root Directory of my primary domain?

The "key factor" is that I can produce a "Folder System" by custom specific design with all set not null (blank) so that privileges would be under admin or super admin being that I am using a Multi network.

Also the csv file or excel file must be uploaded in Excel 2003 format, no problem on my end but it questions is why such and out dated format, it makes me wonder/question if outdated and or stability.

On a personal note, you folks have truly been an asset for me in becoming accustomed to Wordpress.

I mean no offense and do not imply when I am researching/learning/configuring something (batch create); that it does not reflect in any regard to your products and or your service.

Your help is needed, considered is God sent and appreciated always.

Thank you for your time on this matter,

James
Jesus is Lord

• Vaughan

Hi James,

Hope you're well?

I think you may have slightly misunderstood what batch create is used for, or I am slightly misunderstanding your question.

It simply allows you to create multiple sites and users. It can only do what wordpress is configured for, so if your multisite is configured with subdomains

It will create all new sites using subdomains

subsite1.yourdomain.com
    subsite2.yourdomain.com

If it's a subfolder type multisite it will create them as

yourdomain.com/subsite1
    yourdomain.com/subsite2

So each subsite will be it's own site on your network.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.