Question for adding events to calendar

Hello, I was so excited to find this plugin but I am stuck on something...

We have 4 groups. Each of them have specific events BUT there is also some overlap. What I am hoping is that when an admin is adding events to the calendar, they can choose which groups see what. For example, if I add an event, I may want 3 of the groups to see it in their calendar but not all four. Is this possible. I hope so!

• aecnu

Greetings competenow,

Thank you for the great question in which I admit I do not now the answer to but maybe some clarification is indeed called for.

Each of them have specific events BUT there is also some overlap.

Over lap within the same group or individually?

Is this possible. I hope so!

Is this an indication that this is a non tested practice? And no issue has been discovered just that it has not been tried?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• competenow

Hello, so what I want to know is can I create an event once and all the groups see it on their calendar? For example, the three groups are artist, board and staff. Let's say I create an event while logged in as the admin and I want all three groups to see it on the calender. So after this event I want to create another event that only the board and staff can see. Can I add it and just check off which user types see that event?