Question for pay per view plugin: how can i ad text or

Question for pay per view plugin: how can i ad text or an image above the pay button. I don´t know much about coding, but you can tell me, where i have to add the text or link to the picture in the plugin code

Alex

Hi Milan,

thanks for your reply

I meant content in the marked section. I want to give some reasons, why they should pay the price and tell the visitors "This article is premium content, because i put a lot of work in it ......"

Perhaps (if its possible) I would like to integrate a rating-snippet with stars in the section, where the pay buttons are. I don´t know anything about coding or css, but when i know where to add the text in the plugin code, i can do it

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Alex!

I've attached a .zip file to this post for you that should let you add any content (including HTML formatted text and image) to the "Pay Per View" box on page. It's not the "full featured" plugin so there's no "settings" page but I tested it on my own setup and it seems to be working fine.

To use it on your site please follow these steps:

- download and extract attached file to your local drive
    - there's a "ppv-paywall-message.php" file inside
    - edit this file with a "clean text" editor (e.g. Notepad++, Sublime etc)
    - in a following line

$ppv_message = ' YOUR MESSAGE HERE ';

replace the YOUR MESSAGE HERE text with any HTML formatted content

- save the file
    - access your server via FTP (or cPanel File Manager)
    - upload the "ppv-paywall-message.php" file to the "/wp-content/mu-plugins" folder on your server.

If there's no "mu-plugins" folder inside "wp-content", just create it.

Please note however that this will work fine only if there's a single Pay Per View "box" on page and also it will apply the very same message/content to all Pay Per View "boxes" across your entire site.

Let me know if it helped, please!

Best regards,
    Adam

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Alex!

I'd like to take a closer look at this. Would you mind letting me access your site directly? To do this please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.
    Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Best regards,
    Adam