Question on prosites and marketpress intergration

I have setup a marketpress and tried to setup Prosites multisite install and
I want to offer two options for pro sites.
1. First Option: FREE Site: These sites will use Chained payments so Site Admin will get percentage of the sales. they will only have access to Paypal chained payments gateway, and a few plugins and a few themes
2. Second Option: Paid Site: These sites will not use the chain payments but will have access to all Payment Gateways, and all plugins and themes

I tried also to offer a free Prosite option in the setup and it will not let me, I know the way it used to be done when supporter plugin was around it created a free site with a set amount of days to try the Pro account options. I assume its the same way. So that being said. How do I just do Free no Pro options and Pro (paid) option from day 1 Minute 1 of site creation.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello HamRadioDude,

1. First Option: FREE Site: These sites will use Chained payments so Site Admin will get percentage of the sales. they will only have access to Paypal chained payments gateway, and a few plugins and a few themes
    2. Second Option: Paid Site: These sites will not use the chain payments but will have access to all Payment Gateways, and all plugins and themes

This would require lots of custom coding because there is no direct integration between Pro Sites and MarketPress that would allow for customization like this.
    Chained payments if they are enabled will work for each subsite no matter of the pro site level.
    You can only give access to MarketPress or not at this moment.

I tried also to offer a free Prosite option in the setup and it will not let me, I know the way it used to be done when supporter plugin was around it created a free site with a set amount of days to try the Pro account options. I assume its the same way. So that being said. How do I just do Free no Pro options and Pro (paid) option from day 1 Minute 1 of site creation.

Free level allows to create non-Pro site (so limited options) - you can set it up in the Pro Sites options by ticking "Allow Free Signup".
    You can also setup Trial for users - so they can check pro options for free for some days. All of this can be setup on in Pro Sites -> Settings.

Pro Sites paid options are called levels and in Levels you create them and set prices for them.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.