Question on sorting and payment options

For this example, let's say I'm creating a directory for mountain climbing guides.

Since there are mountains around the world, I want users who are looking for guides to be able to narrow the directory down to people in the area they're interested in.

Some guides may just do hikes, some may do free climbing, some may do multi-day excursions, etc. So I want the user to be able to refine their search by these various skill attributes.

I'm considering two monetization strategies:

1. A guide can pay a subscription fee to be listed at the top of the directory.
2. A guide can pay a subscription fee to have an integrated contact form on their profile (not sure if there's a way to specify methods of contact on the existing plugin) so they can directly generate leads.

Is what I've described possible with this plugin?

• aecnu

Greetings nbostic,

Thank you for the question and as I have mentioned before many times, anything is possible when one is a competent coder with a vision and the will to get the job done - and I am not a coder.

Will this plugin do this out of the box - in short absolutely not.

It will require a large amount of custom coding to make it happen the way you have described but probably less custom coding then anything else on the market that I am aware of including some custom fields and a search of those fields.

As I mentioned it is possible. Do you have a coder in mind that is ready to take on this task?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings nbostic,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.