Question Please

Hi,
Please see attachment "paywithalike.png"
You will notice we installed the PaywithaLike plugin... and it tells the viewers to Hit Like to Unlock the 16 Percent Blueprint...
Once the viewer hits Like... the PDF document Blueprint I promised shows up for them... BUT there is no preview of the PDF document...

Before the PayWithaLike plugin... I was using another similar plugin called Viral Unlocker... and I attached a screenshot of that plugin as seen on the same page... please see attachment "viralunlocker.png" You'll notice the same message to the audience, to hit Like to unlock the 16 Percent Blueprint... and once the viewer hits Like... the PDF document Blueprint shows up... but you'll notice with this plugin, there IS a preview of the PDF document... it says it is locked, says download it... and once the user hits Like, the PDF shows up in the same spot that preview image is placed in.

Please see ContentLocked1.png this is another image we created in that spot... so the plugin lets me create any image to place there as a preview... and once it's shared, the file gets displayed.

The only reason why I tested and tried Pay with a Like is as you can see, with Viral Unlocker... it only works with Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus... ( Not Linked In ) and Pay with a Like works with Linked In and it has stat tracking... the other one does not.

Anyway, the reason why I am writing this to you today is I'm hoping if you can upgrade this plugin to give us an option to have a preview image of what the user is going to get once they share!

Thanks!