Questions about currency and pricing in ProSites

Hi,

I have a few questions regards ProSites.

1. Is there a way to display multiple currencies

2. What happens if we change the default currency when we have running subscriptions?

3. What happens if we change plan prices while we have running subscriptions?

4. Will ProSites see an update anytime soon?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Lakewood,

1. Is there a way to display multiple currencies

No, there is no support for multiple currencies at the moment.

2. What happens if we change the default currency when we have running subscriptions?

It should not affect any existing subscribers as subscription is handled on the payment gateway side – their subscription will be the same.

3. What happens if we change plan prices while we have running subscriptions?

Subscribers will stay at the lower/higher price until they either cancel or you cancel them. Then they will be forced to re-sign up at the higher price, if they choose to do so.

4. Will ProSites see an update anytime soon?

Yes. We are testing some new cool features in beta version of the plugin, so we are very excited to release it.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Lakewood
    • The Crimson Coder

Thank you for the detailed reply!

That is great, we wanted to look at increasing our prices but want our existing users to remain on their current price plan. Also wanted to change pricing from GBP to USD if we can’t display in different currencies.

Is there any way we can sign up to test the BETA?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey Lakewood,

Is there any way we can sign up to test the BETA?

The plugin is being extensively tested, at the moment, I’m afraid, there isn’t any such signup process for the BETA release. I’ll have to check this with the developer to see whether the release is ready for public release, or not. It’s entirely up to the developer, and I’ll definitely make sure to pass your interest it getting the BETA version tested.

Have a nice weekend ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jason,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I’d also be willing to test a BETA if it becomes available.

We just had a new stable release of Pro Sites plugin v 3.5.5, please update the plugin via the WPMU DEV Dashboard, and let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.