Questions about Hub Reports

#1 I have issues with the analytics percentage calculations in the Hub reports. I’ve been told that developers prepared fix for this and it’s waiting to be deployed. Could you please inform me once this will be done so I can see if this solved my problem?

#2 It appears it’s not possible to remove already generated report from the history. But can this be done on demand?

The problem is that the last report is generated on Sep 24 • 4:39 pm, but with client we shared report generated on Sep 23 • 3:17 pm. And when we generate the next report next month, the date will be compared with report generated on Sep 24 • 4:39 pm, but we want it to be compared with Sep 23 • 3:17 pm.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Netzsolutions ,

#1 I have issues with the analytics percentage calculations in the Hub reports. I’ve been told that developers prepared fix for this and it’s waiting to be deployed. Could you please inform me once this will be done so I can see if this solved my problem?

The fix regarding this is slated for the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin version 4.7.4. At the moment, there isn’t any exact ETA regarding this, but hoping it would be very soon.

#2 It appears it’s not possible to remove already generated report from the history. But can this be done on demand?

At the moment, I’m afraid there isn’t any such option out of the box to delete History manually, it reports are stored for 90days, and it’ll get deleted automatically based on that.

I have brought this into the team’s attention to see whether this could be considered as a feature down the roadmap.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Netzsolutions ,

#2 Thanks for the update. Is it possible in future updates your team built any feature to delete the reports manually from the history?

Yes, I do understand you. And I have already brought this as a feature request into our team’s attention so that they could check the possibilities of implementing such a feature out of the box in the Hub side.

If you are still looking to remove the Report History, as a workaround I could check with our System admins whether they could manually delete it on your behalf.

Could you please share a screenshot or point out what all Email History needs to be deleted so I could check, and see what could be done regarding these aspects?

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Netzsolutions
    • Flash Drive

Hello Nithin,

Yes, I do understand you. And I have already brought this as a feature request into our team’s attention so that they could check the possibilities of implementing such a feature out of the box in the Hub side.

Thanks for the update. We are waiting for the next update with the new features.

If you are still looking to remove the Report History, as a workaround I could check with our System admins whether they could manually delete it on your behalf.

Could you please share a screenshot or point out what all Email History needs to be deleted so I could check, and see what could be done regarding these aspects?

Also, we would like to update you that we have attached the attachment and share the screenshot URL below which two reports we need to delete.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/W8a9pUQg8sw4

Looking forward.

Regards,
    Netz Solutions

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Netzsolutions ,

Also, we would like to update you that we have attached the attachment and share the screenshot URL below which two reports we need to delete.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/W8a9pUQg8sw4

Thanks for the screenshot. I’m bringing this into our system admins attention to check further regarding deleting the 1st two reports from the History. Will keep you posted once I get further feedback asap.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Netzsolutions
    • Flash Drive

Hello Nithin,

We have made the changes, and the reports are removed as requested.

Thanks for the update.

We are still waiting for the next updates.

Regards,
    Netz solutions

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Netzsolutions ,

The bug is slated in the upcoming release of WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin version 4.7.4. At the moment, I don’t have an exact ETA but can confirm it’s something our developers have already patched. Once the Q/A is passed the plugin should be released asap. Hoping it would be soon.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.