Questions about Pro Sites

Hello, I have a few questions about Pro Sites, it seems like the usage docs don't cover all of the features.

So here is the scenario... I have a base Wordpress install that I would like to use to sell additional Wordpress sites on my Network. I am then going to use the Blog Templates plugin to setup a default customised theme when the client has signed up for a subscription.

I'm wondering how I can create a page that will allow traffic on my website to sign up for a Pro Site, I want potential clients to be able to choose their plan and also create a name for their new WP install and also create the username and password. When they have successfully signed up I would like their WP install to be created with the default Blog Templates theme.

I can't find any of this in the usage guide?

Thanks, Nick

• Dimitris

Hey there Nick,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

You described the whole Pro Sites & New Blog Templates web flow that your clients should experience with these plugins.

Pro Sites can help you create different Pro Site Levels for your clients to choose from. These levels can offer different themes and plugins and can be bought in time spans of one month, three months and twelve months. By default this page is under yourdomain.com/pro-site/ but can be changed via network admin area Pro Sites -> Settings -> Rebrand Pro Sites [option]

In this registration page (yourdomain.com/pro-site/), your clients should be able to choose their plan, then should enter their initial credentials like username, email address, site title, site URL, theme (that comes from New Blog Templates plugin) and of course the payment details.

Hope that was some help, feel free to post back here if more assistance is required!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris