Questions about Pro Sites

1. Regarding the site registration form… Aren't the field shown in red supposed to be for the same reason, which is giving the site name? So why is it twice, but with different label name?

2. Does the trial period allow the user to get access to all the features available to all levels, even having pre-registered a basic level? If so, shouldn't he be notified about it? The only regarding message is "You are still within your trial period. Once your trial finishes your account will be automatically charged."

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Nick,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

2. Does the trial period allow the user to get access to all the features available to all levels, even having pre-registered a basic level? If so, shouldn't he be notified about it? The only regarding message is "You are still within your trial period. Once your trial finishes your account will be automatically charged."

The trial gives user full access to all the features of the level that the user selected upon signup. Only the payment is "delayed" so they could actually test it (the level they chose) first :slight_smile:

1. Regarding the site registration form… Aren't the field shown in red supposed to be for the same reason, which is giving the site name? So why is it twice, but with different label name?

Since there's no screenshot attached to this ticket, I checked related chat but I couldn't find any screenshot or any reference to these fields there either. That said, which two fields are you referring to? Could you post the screenshots here, please?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.