questions about product quotas

if i allow for one level to have 20 products to be publish. if they have one product and they 20 of that item. are they going to be able to publish more?

i gave them 60 days free. when they pick a level , are they going to pay first then have the 60 days free or they will have the 60 days free but their account will charge $1 to make sure its good?

• Luís

Hi @jacques,

I hope had been good today!

if i allow for one level to have 20 products to be publish. if they have one product and they 20 of that item. are they going to be able to publish more?

I think you are referring the stock of the a product. If yes, user can have the stock he want. Pro Sites only controls the number of products, not the items in stock they have.

i gave them 60 days free. when they pick a level , are they going to pay first then have the 60 days free or they will have the 60 days free but their account will charge $1 to make sure its good?

When you allow a trial period, users needs to insert their account info (ex. Paypal) but the payment only will be automatically charged after the trial period finishes. In the trial period, users can cancel their subscription.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.