Questions about the membership plugin

I am really excited about this membership site but I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible for me to not have a multi site but to be able to use this membership plugin on a few of my other domanins to create different membership sites? The reason that I'm asking is that my company has 8 brands and I have two corporate clients that want to have membership access specific to their team.

2. Can I set up more than one membership gateway from my main site? Meaning, if I have a page (specific for a corporate client) where I want trainees to login and access membership information with three levels of membership options ($10, $20, $30). But I have another area on the site where my international trainees have their own membership area and content separate from everyone else with three levels of membership options ($40, $50, $60), and then another section for my Domestic clients to have their own gate way and content with three levels of membership options ($70, $80, $90)?

I don't want any of the groups to see the other group names or options because my corporate clients are very competitive...lol! So, could I do this all on my site or should I create sub sites using this function for each client? And if I have to do that? Is there a theme that I could use for membership?

I hope these questions make sense.

• aristath

Hello again @Dee, I hope you're well today!

1. Is it possible for me to not have a multi site but to be able to use this membership plugin on a few of my other domanins to create different membership sites? The reason that I'm asking is that my company has 8 brands and I have two corporate clients that want to have membership access specific to their team.

Yes, you can.
    Membership allows you to setup different levels, subscriptions etc for each blog.

2. Can I set up more than one membership gateway from my main site? Meaning, if I have a page (specific for a corporate client) where I want trainees to login and access membership information with three levels of membership options ($10, $20, $30). But I have another area on the site where my international trainees have their own membership area and content separate from everyone else with three levels of membership options ($40, $50, $60), and then another section for my Domestic clients to have their own gate way and content with three levels of membership options ($70, $80, $90)?

Could you please elaborate? Are these "pages" different sites on your network? If they are, then yes, you can have different payment gateways as each site is completely independed on the membership plugin.

I don't want any of the groups to see the other group names or options because my corporate clients are very competitive...lol! So, could I do this all on my site or should I create sub sites using this function for each client? And if I have to do that? Is there a theme that I could use for membership?

You should use subsites.
    Membership can work with any theme you want.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.