Questions and replies are not appearing at all in internet explorer 8

Please take a look at this page

http://herpesantidote.com/content/herpes-questions/what-types-of-ways-can-i-give-someone-herpes/

It appears fine on Mozilla firefox but not internet explorer 8

• aecnu

Greetings wiseweb,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

I have checked your web site as directed to include the Q&A section in both Firfox and IE 9 and they both appear beautifully.

It is my conclusion that IE 8 had a page rendering problem in which they have obviously fixed with IE 9.

Please update your browser as Microsoft Security recommends and view your Q&A page again and I believe you will be pleased with how beautiful it is rendering in IE 9.

Before the IE update if you choose to in fact upgrade your IE 8 to IE 9, please make a screen shot of the IE 8 issue so that we may examine it.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings wiseweb,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe