Questions page not looking right

Hi.

I have installed the Q&A plugin and added some questions. But there appears to be an issue with twitter share. If you look at http://sugarnono.co.uk/newdev/questions/ you will see the issue.

I have granted support access.

Thanks

Stephen

• Sajid

Hi Stephen,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It seems your theme is using the same filter for tittle of the custom post or post items, the one Q&A plugin use to add the status icon of the question.

To remove the Q&A icon div from filter. Try adding following code in functions.php file of your theme or use it as mu-plugin.

function wpmudev_remove_fitlers(){
    	global $_qa_core;

remove_filter( 'the_title', array( $_qa_core, 'the_title' ) );
    }
    add_action('init', 'wpmudev_remove_fitlers');

If you take the mu-plugin route, you'll want to log into your site via FTP, and go to your /wp-content/ folder via FTP, finding the folder called "mu-plugins".

If there's no folder with that name, then you'll want to create one. Then, create a file inside that folder, and give the file any name you like (making sure the file has an extension of .php, e.g. example.php) and paste the code in there.

It'll always be active, so there's no need to activate the plugin after creation. Be sure to add a PHP start tag at the beginning of the code, like this:

<?php

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Stephen,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am glad to know it worked for you and your original issue is now resolved. For second question, please create a separate thread to get further assistance. It sounds good at first to ask all questions in one thread but end up with confusion and no results at all. It also helps us to manage/track each issue in its own thread as well as other members of community to find an answer looking for the same solution in future.

Thank you and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.