I’ve installed the Jobs&Experts plugin, there’s a few things that aren’t working as expected, and I’d like to know more about the plug-in’s capabilities and whether there are Add-ons available?
My job listing page is here https://professioniq.com/jobs/
1. The job page shows the sample job I added via WP-Admin > Jobs > Add New but when I click on the job’s title, it goes to a 404 page, it should go to a page with an application form?
2. Clicking the ‘My Jobs’ icon goes to a 404 page, would that be fixed if point #1 is fixed?
Are ‘Experts’ the job candidates?
3. the ‘Browse Experts’ icon link goes to a search box, to find an expert what would need to be matched? Would an Expert need to have a keyword/phrase in their profile such as ‘Project Manager’ which the Employer who’s search would need to match precisely in the search field?
3a. Is it possible to add custom-fields to the Experts’ profile page-editor which would include a drop-down/multi-select of keywords and phrases to help Employers find Experts? I’d like to create a list of skills which the two could use to help match Candidates/Experts with Employers’ requirements. The same list would be available to both parties to offer a better chance of skill or experience-related keywords being matched.
4. Is there a way to hide some of the link icons above the job-search field depending on the user’s status? I have ‘Advanced Access Manager’ plugin installed which can hide pages depending on user-level, but hiding the initial link to a page is preferable.
5. Can the private messaging be limited to Employers being able to communicate with Experts who they’ve searched for and matched (as described in point 3aabove).
I have more questions but those five are the ones which determine whether the plugin could be usable on my site.