First of all, let me tell you that i am not getting some unknown or unique error, this error was faced by multiple users on wpmu and it seems it is not yet resolved by developer.
I have read lot of unresolved questions asking for the same question, but didnt found the answer to those question till now.
With reference to page 19
Our more step at this stage is to perform a search and replace for all instances of edublogs within the code.
Highlight the wp-android folder in the left sidebar. Then in the Search menu, click File.
In the window that pops up, enter the following exactly:
Click Replace. It may say it's failed, ignore that. Carry on and then it'll say 55 matches found. Enter in your change. For example: import org.mycoolapp.android.R;
There were '0' Matches were found.
I searched for "edublog" and replaced all the instances of edublog with "myappname".
I replaced the "edublog.org" instances with "mydomain.com", Manually.
After following all the instructions successfully, I am getting error while running the project, as instructed on page 21.
Finally, we must compile our changes again. Go to the Run menu again (the green arrow icon), and click on 1 wp-android.
I checked here and there and found that there are still 32000+ instances of "edublogs" in the project, out of which 31000+ are in proguard folder and out of which 30000+ were in Dump file.
I am replacing all the 32000+ instances of edublogs with "myappname" and will share the results afterwards.
Kindly have a look at this issue and reply with the basic issue of not finding the code
Because it seems, all the problems have originated from that moment.