Radiobutton for 3 new additional fields

Hi,

one more request :slight_smile:.
I would like to add a possibility for the appointment additional field to be selected as a radio button, for example with the choices being one of the following: Standard, Child or Lost.
right now it can only be created as a checkbox.

Thanks,

Chibi

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there Chibi,

I agree this would be a convenient feature to have. However, it will include a fair bit of custom code in order to achieve. I have passed it on as a feature request to our developers so they can put it into consideration :slight_smile:

Also, if you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Best regards,
    Bojan

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @Bojan Radonic - I hope you don't mind me chiming in

Hi @Chibi - I can confirm we have written customised code in the past for a client that wanted radial buttons on the booking form that was also visible in the admin backend via a request on the wpmu job board.

I normally check the wmpu job board on a regular basis so I'll look out for your request if you decide to post.

I hope this helps
    Regards
    SteveB

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Chibi,

We place good suggestions such as this one to our feature request list so it's considered to be added to the plugin in one of the future releases.

Our developers work on multiple projects and as much as we'd like to implement all cool features our members suggest immediately we simply can't.

This is a good suggestion in my opinion and I believe it will most likely be added in the future. However, if you need this customized now I'd have to suggest using jobs board.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Chibi
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

When is the choice what comes in the next release made? Where can I see what will be in it?

The question I am asking is: is it worth it to program it now or wait the next 1? 3? 5 Months?

All the best,
    Chibi

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again @Chibi,

Currently we do not have a list of bugs/features that will be included in the following release.

As for this specific feature it's highly unlikely that this will be included in the next update, when we add feature request like this it's taken under consideration and most likely added in to the plugin in the future. Depending on the amount of work our devs have sometimes it takes more time, sometimes less so I can't really give you an ETA on when this will be added.

As I mentioned above If you need this feature in short period of time I'd have to suggest posting a job on jobs board.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.