RE: Help with where to make changes to code for PeachClub Theme

Hi WPMU Dev,

I'm having some trouble customising a client's website. I put in a request to the theme developer but from his responses, I don't think he quite understands what I mean.

Please find access here: http://bondingschool.com/sneakpeek

Here are the tweaks I'm having trouble with:

How do we change the currency from "$" to "£" as the client is based in the UK and also remove the "p/h" as they are set prices rather than hourly.
[See screenshot attached of where he said to change, I don't know where to make this change]

Where do I change the text for the newsletter opt-in?
I want to change where it says "Test for Trans" to "Subscribe to our Newsletter".
[See screenshot attached of what it looks like activated (removed off front end at the moment) and what the developer said to fix it].

How can I change the images from the default orange to one of our brand colours, I managed to find some but unable to find:

- Orange icon in navigation when roll-over (change orange to Gold: #D89F37)

The Revolution Slider is showing on the individual Class pages and Member individual page, although custom sub-header is selected to have just a colour like the rest of the pages (only want Slider on the homepage), any ideas how to fix?

http://bondingschool.com/member/teamara-adams/
http://bondingschool.com/class/holiday-club-short-day/

I want the 'spreater' to be "icon-group" on the homepage under "Welcome to Bonding School" and it to be white, I can't get this to work. I've attached screenshot of it edited via inspect element, I tried this code:

body .home #main_content .container .spreater .dividerstyle i.icon-group {
color: #FFFFFF;
}

He sent me some screenshots for request 1 and 2, but I'm thinking I need a child theme if what he is suggesting is edited or updates to theme will override. (When I initially tried to make a child theme is didn't show the theme properly).

I'm hoping someone can help as the client wants to go live tomorrow (Saturday) morning GMT.

• Milan

Hi @Charma Design Studio,

I hope you are having an awesome day!!!

Our support doesn't cover third party premium products as we aren't familiar with them.

But still as you client is in hurry I tried best to provide you some of the solution. :slight_smile:

How do we change the currency from "$" to "£" as the client is based in the UK and also remove the "p/h" as they are set prices rather than hourly.

Most likely themes provides such options from theme options. Try to check theme options hopefully you will get some helpful settings for this. If theme options are not providing such settings you can directly jump to theme's core files and edit those files.

Just make sure to take backup of your changes. As theme gets updates you will lose your changes if these changes are in core theme files.

Where do I change the text for the newsletter opt-in?
    I want to change where it says "Test for Trans" to "Subscribe to our Newsletter".

Check theme options or edit core files. :slight_smile:

How can I change the images from the default orange to one of our brand colours, I managed to find some but unable to find:

Check theme options. Most likely theme provides such settings from within theme options. Make sure to check theme documentation. Maybe it could help you. Or if you want to rebrand your site completely you can try our Ultimate Branding .

The Revolution Slider is showing on the individual Class pages and Member individual page, although custom sub-header is selected to have just a colour like the rest of the pages (only want Slider on the homepage), any ideas how to fix?

I am not sure which page builder your theme is using if your theme is using visual composer then they provides shortcode element for selecting revolution slider. Or try to paste revolution slider shortcode to individual class page or member individual page.

I want the 'spreater' to be "icon-group" on the homepage under "Welcome to Bonding School" and it to be white, I can't get this to work. I've attached screenshot of it edited via inspect element, I tried this code:

Most of theme provides icon group shortcode as core functionality to to check that is there any separator element theme provides ? If not you can contact theme creator.

I hope this helps you. I know this is not perfect solution. But as you know we not familiar with third party products so we can't give you top notch solution in shorter time.

Please let me know if I can help you with our products.

Warmest Regards,
    Milan Savaliya
    Support Staff ( WPMUDEV )

• Charma Design Studio

Hi Milan,

Thanks for the response, I thought that as part of the Pro Membership you could get support on any WordPress issue. Apologies.

I have tried the theme options but there are not any and asking the theme developer directly didn't bring any easy solution, I think I have to edit the core files, something I'm not that experienced with :disappointed:

Thanks for your time.

Oh and I use Ultimate Branding plugin on all client's sites - I love it!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.