RE: Layout of Units|Notifications etc

Hey guys,

This is more of a "maker it fancier" question.

Is there a way to take the layout of Units | Notifications | Discussions | Workbook | Course Details and make it more spreadout, more standout and maybe with just a thick black box around it? Just trying to perfect the layout of the courses.

• Milan

Hello @Bryan,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

We are supplying coursepress ready theme with coursepress pro. You can find it under themes folder of plugin root folder. This theme contains all of the templates which used to render courses, discussion, assessments and many more, if you are not happy with theme's default look you can always override templates in your current theme. You can find all possible theme templates under /wp-content/plugins/coursepress/themes/coursepress/. You would want to take a look at files starting with archive-{Template_name} and single-{Template_name}.

And you can always post your requirement on our job portal if you don't want to do it on your own. You can find our job portal here https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/new-job/

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers!
    Milan.

• Milan

Hello @Bryan,

I hope you are having a good day.

Dear member it is very difficult for me to give you custom css code without knowing what to tweak and at which level tweak. But I've identified some of the important menu css selectors, which you can use to tweak menu.

li.menu-item.current_page_item {
    //current menu item
    }

li.menu-item.current_page_item:hover {
    //current menu item when hovering
    }

#main-menu .nav > li{
    //	parent menu item
    }

.site-header {
    //menu header
    }

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers!
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.