Re: Membership Dashboard Access

Thank you guys for being so awesome. This is definitely a community I will be thrilled to be a lifetime member in. :slight_smile:

I finally made it to finding the right place to ask questions. Thanks to Vinod for moving my other post that was in the wrong section.

Now to my reason for being here. I love my membership and wanted to test out all my plugins. Not all at once of course, but to see what works and what unadvertised features they have.

I have lots of plugin installed in my site at present and wanted to know that even for the months that I do not have a actively paid subscription, will i still be able to access my plugins etc via my dashboard still?

Can I still activate them directly from my dash, in the months that my I didnt renew my monthly membership?

Thanks a lot in advance for any replies.

• Christopher Rice
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I believe you have access from this point forward if you’ve become a member. Once you end a membership, you’ll still have access to the plugins (that you’ve already downloaded), just not to us — the community :slight_frown:

As a non-developer, the membership is well worth the price.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @jo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Yes you can! Use our plugins and themes for as long as you like, even when your membership expires. Ongoing memberships are only required for support, upgrades, new releases, security updates, videos and the anti splog API.

You will find more information about it on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/join/#faq

Please advise if you have more questions.

Cheers,

Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.