Re-pro site issues. I was told to create a new thread.

Origine thread:https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/need-help-with-pro-site-am-having-a-lot-of-issues-1#post-903491
NB: i would preferred @jose to check it.
just tested pro-site after few patches were added.
I was able to upgrade a plan. But one minor thing is that the user receive the header email message "Thank you for becoming a member!" Along with an empty attachement file.

Is there a way where user can re-send themselves a receipt. I think it was in one of the old version or mistaken it for another plugin.

One other thing i notice is that. All the plan that i setup is set for 1 month but i just upgrade to a plan and when i look at my next payment it says july 8. and today is 23rd which is the date that i upgrade my plan. Shouldn't it say my next plan is july 23rd instead.
Hope am not asking to much. Im trying to extend the Post/page quotas module. To show a user how much product they have left because one of the level is limited to a number of products that can be added.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Thomas,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

@Jose is usually bombarded with complex issues so his response times could take some time but I'll do my best to help you here as much as I can :slight_smile:

I was able to upgrade a plan. But one minor thing is that the user receive the header email message "Thank you for becoming a member!" Along with an empty attachement file.

I have asked Jose to send me the modified version you are using and while we wait could you enable user and site registration on your site so I can see this in action?

Is there a way where user can re-send themselves a receipt. I think it was in one of the old version or mistaken it for another plugin.

This is currently not possible with the current version and I don't recall seeing it previously, either way it would be nice feature so I would suggest opening thread in Features & Feedback section with this request :slight_smile:

One other thing i notice is that. All the plan that i setup is set for 1 month but i just upgrade to a plan and when i look at my next payment it says july 8. and today is 23rd which is the date that i upgrade my plan. Shouldn't it say my next plan is july 23rd instead.

Was the first purchase made on 8th?

Im trying to extend the Post/page quotas module. To show a user how much product they have left because one of the level is limited to a number of products that can be added.

Could you please elaborate this question a bit more, is this related to Pro Sites or MarketPress plugin?

Looking forward to your answer.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Thomas,

I hope you're well today!

I apologize for the delay here. It seems that @Predrag Dubajic and @Jose are off today, so I'm including them in this post to make sure they both get notified of your last response.

2.Was the first purchase made on 8th? no, it was a test site where payment was just manually done,

Is there any "free trial" setup? For me it seems like the plan you've upgraded to was offering a two weeks trial (hence the 23rd - 8th period). If this is the case then this behavior would be as designed.

3."Could you please elaborate this question a bit more, is this related to Pro Sites or MarketPress plugin?" its for pro-site.

As far as I understand your previous description, you wish to display the remaining amount of quote to the user, am I correct? This will require a custom function. As @Predrag has already ask Jose to send him the patched version of a plugin you're currently using, I'll ask him to share it with me as soon as he lays his hands on it to compare it with an "official" version and look for solution.

Cheers,
    Adam

• Tom Whittaker

HI,

YOu can ignore the other questions. but if you could help with these it will be very appreciated.

Is there a way where user can re-send themselves a receipt or super admin

what im trying to do, is to have a section where the user will be able to either send an invoice to his/her email or admin can re-send an invoice to the user.

"Post/page quotas module in pro-site. " is there a way to show a notification to the user when they have at least 5 products left in their account. ex: if user level A, can only add 10 active products , i want a notification to be shown somewhere in the dashboard to tell the user they have 5 products left.

• Ash

Hello @Thomas Whittaker

I hope you are well today.

what im trying to do, is to have a section where the user will be able to either send an invoice to his/her email or admin can re-send an invoice to the user.

This is not possible out of the box, but I am marking this as a feature request. It will need a fair amount of custom code.

"Post/page quotas module in pro-site. " is there a way to show a notification to the user when they have at least 5 products left in their account. ex: if user level A, can only add 10 active products , i want a notification to be shown somewhere in the dashboard to tell the user they have 5 products left.

Please go to /plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/posting-quota.php line no 114 and replace function message() with the following:

function message() {
    		global $psts, $current_screen, $post_type, $blog_id;

if ( is_pro_site( false, $psts->get_setting( 'pq_level', 1 ) ) ) {
    			return;
    		}
    		$quota_settings = $psts->get_setting( "pq_quotas" );
    		if ( isset ( $quota_settings[ $post_type ] ) ) {
    			if ( in_array( $current_screen->id, array( $post_type, 'edit-' . $post_type ) ) ) {
    				if ( is_array( $quota_settings ) ) {
    					if ( isset( $quota_settings[ $post_type ] ) ) {
    						if ( is_numeric( @$quota_settings[ $post_type ]['quota'] ) && wp_count_posts( $post_type )->publish >= @$quota_settings[ $post_type ]['quota'] ) {
    							$notice = str_replace( 'LEVEL', $psts->get_level_setting( $psts->get_setting( 'pq_level', 1 ), 'name' ), @$quota_settings[ $post_type ]['message'] );
    							echo '<div class="error"><p><a href="' . $psts->checkout_url( $blog_id ) . '">' . $notice . '</a></p></div>';
    						}else{
    							$published_post = wp_count_posts( $post_type )->publish;
    							$allowed_post = $quota_settings[ $post_type ]['quota'];
    							echo '<div class="error"><p>You have '. ( $allowed_post - $published_post ) .' ' . $post_type . ' left.</p></div>';
    						}
    					}
    				}
    			}
    		}
    	}

Please note that, this changes will be lost in next update. So it's worth to note down this changes somewhere and apply again after your updates.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Tom Whittaker

OKay, thanks for the help. it works fine. but there's a little problem, because when i view post types that are equal to pages,orders,Coupons, etc. and am seeing "YOu have # left " message.

is there a way just to ONLY show it to the post type that is equal to products , because in

->Products Quota -> Publish Limit

is the only one that i set the publish limit to 100 and all the others are set to Unlmited

im getting these :
    You have 0 shop_coupon left.
    You have 0 shop_order left.
    You have -4 page left.