re-skinning the membership 2 UI

Hi,
Are there any ready to play CSS archives of edited UI/UX of the buttons and dialogues in and around the Membership 2 plugin?

Just making look nice and with some kind of aesthetic that is not embarrassing would be great. Surely someone has modifed the CSS so that the sign up and memberships lists look nice and easy on the eyes. Some thought to aesthetic and user experience.

Are there any quick guides with sample CSS codes to that give us the classes or whatever kind of CSS effects exactly that area of the WPMUDEV universe?

:slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

This service is so much fun.

:wink:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Elizabeth,

I hope you're having a nice day today and thank you for your question!

I don't think I could provide you with any "ready to use" CSS library that would apply pre-defined styles to Membership UI. In most parts it should pick up basic rules from the current theme of your site but I'm aware that it's not always working this way and it's pretty much impossible to make it that universal that it would suit each and every theme available on the market.

You may want however to built your own styles and even customize Membership 2 pages. This is fully doable with set of custom template files. Please take a look at you dashboard's

"Membership 2" -> "Help" -> "Customize Membership 2" page

where all the templates are described.

Also, in case you'd need some assistance with either specific templates or CSS styling, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to take a look at your site and suggest some solutions.

As for "ready-to-go" styles. I agree that for sure some members of our community had already created their own styles and/or templates for Membership 2 Pro. Hopefully, they'll be willing to share them with you. That said...

Hey Guys!

In case you've some nice styles/templates for Membership 2 Po would you please share them with Elizabeth here? I'll make sure that some point's will fly your way :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.