RE: Support For Support

Hi Paul,

It's still showing the "Become A Member" in the wpmu support area and I'm already a member. That makes it impossible for me to respond when I have a support issue. My only option is to open a completely new support ticket from my website.

I really hate to be a pain but I'm experiencing major problems. There seems to be bugs galore throughout your entire system. For example, just to name a couple, I have 3 membership levels in my network, free, gold and platinum. When I upgrade a member to platinum, NONE of the gold features are available to them. Also I can't get custom domains to work. They work fine as far as navigating to them like the one at http://tonynoyes.com, but I can't login to the admin panel because it doesn't set a cookie. I've read everything I can get my hands on on your website and I've tried everything I can until I'm completely exhausted, and still the "bugs" persist. And now your own support system not recognizing me as a member leads me to believe that your whole system is very unstable. I simply cannot start a network unless I can be sure it will work for my members for the long run.

Please try to figure out why your system doesn't recognize me as a member and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Vernon

Hi there and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community for WordPress Support!
Hmmmmm, I don't know if I can support getting support for support. I think that violates some trinity thing.
I'm not exactly sure what to tell you. I can't see why you would be seeing the Join. Can you try again and see if it works?
Cheers,
Paul