Rebranding Multisite Plugin

In admin it tells me that the "Rebranding WP Multisite" plugins need to be upgraded, that the latest version is 1.08.

I've downloaded the latest plugin folders and reinstalled but it still tells me the same thing.

Inside the changelog.txt files of the respective folders that I just downloaded, it tells me
Admin Footer Text - 1.0.6
Admin Help Content - 1.0.3
Login Image - 1.0.6
Remove Permalinks Menu Item - 1.0.2
Remove WP Dashboard Widgets 1..0.2

What should the latest versions be? If these aren't correct, you need to update the download link.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hello there demetriusb,

Welcome to WPMU Dev! We're glad to have you here!

Thanks for your feedback! In trying out the latest version I can verify I'm seeing the same issue. I'll see if I can get a developer to take a look into it.

As a quick fix, you can edit the plugin files using the standard Wordpress plugin editor and change the version numbers to 1.08. This should clear the notification message.

Cheers,
    David

• Ulrich
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi @demetriusb,

Thanks for reporting.

Please ignore the notifications for now. It occurs because the plugins have different versions. We are aware of the issue and working on fixing it.

Thanks for your patience while we work on fixing it.

• SooBahkDo
    • Syntax Hero

To All,

The workaround stops the nagging for me.

However, I continue to encounter errors with the current version of Admin Footer Text plugin in the rebranding pack. The following error occurs when updating the options page and then I must remove the plugin via FTO in order to restore site functionality.

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'admin_footer_text_site_admin_options_process' was given in /home/content/44/7050844/html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 395

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/44/7050844/html/wp-includes/plugin.php:395) in /home/content/44/7050844/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

If I then reinstall and activate the plugin it works fine, sits quietly and does not seem to cause any trouble until I need to update the WP options page again, then it crashes the site.

This behavior occurs on multiple installations.

The last version that installed in mu-plugins does not generate this error and I have downgraded to it.

Thanks
    Phil D

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.