rebranding Pay With a Like plugin

Hi,

Can someone please advise the best way to re-brand this plugin and stop the update notifications from WPMUDEV.

Regarding the re-branding:
We're okay with the main details but where the plugin has many references to 'Pay With a Like' in menus etc. I've tried doing a find and replace but that seems to stop the FB Like feature of the plugin working.

Regarding the update notifications:
Am I okay to just delete the following from the pay-with-a-like.php
// Support for WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin
global $wpmudev_notices;
$wpmudev_notices[] = array( 'id'=> 7330, 'name'=> 'Pay With a Like', 'screens' => array( 'toplevel_page_pay-with-a-like', 'pay-with-a-like_page_pay-with-a-like-buttons', 'pay-with-a-like_page_pay-with-a-like-statistics', 'pay-with-a-like_page_pay-with-a-like-customization' ) );

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Adam,

Hope you're doing well today

Easiest way to white label your dashboard and plugins is by using our Ultimate Branding plugin and making changes in plugin files can be a tricky process as you need to make sure that none of the functions aren't beeing affected by bulk searach and replace.

This can be long process in terms of replacing everything and testing if it's working correctly and unfortunately we currently don't have enough manpower to assist with such changes

If you need help to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Regarding the update notifications:
    Am I okay to just delete the following from the pay-with-a-like.php

This is the function calling file which checks for updates so you should be fine with removing that part.

Best regards,
    Predrag