Rebranding WP issues

I just upgraded to WP 3 and I've found some buggs with the rebranding plugin.

The first comment on blogs is made twice. First, a comment from Mr Wordpress is made, and then a comment is being made with the content from the rebranding plugin.

Also, the default WP theme says, at the bottom, "This blog is proudly powered by WordPress" (I dont know the exact words as mine is translated). I don't know if that's a bugg or if it's not supposed to be changed with this plugin.

It would also be cool to be able to change the wordpress logo at the top left, before the blogname in the admin panel.

• Mason

Hiya,

First off, thanks so much for the feedback! It's much appreciated.

The first comment on blogs is made twice

Someone else has pointed out that with WP 3.0 the "First Comment" is editable without any plugins. Having our "First Comment" plugin creates a second one rather than replacing the first. I didn't think that this plugin was packaged with the Rebranding WordPress pack, but it's probably the culprit here as well.

default WP theme says, at the bottom, "This blog is proudly powered by WordPress"

Are you seeing this in the admin section or the public side? This plugin only changes the admin side of things.

It would also be cool to be able to change the wordpress logo at the top left, before the blogname in the admin panel.

+1 for me on this one. That would indeed be a cool change and also make things a bit more custom and streamlined for end users. I wonder what others think about this?

Thanks again for the feedback and suggestions!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.