Receive Error when Trying to Log Into WPMU DEV Dashboard

Hello,
I receive the following error when trying to log into the Dashboard plugin. I am using the latest version of Firefox and I have the latest version of the Dev Dashboard. I have the debug log just let me know where to send it. Thank you.

{"code":"rest_no_route","message":"No route was found matching the URL and request method","data":{"status":404}}

• Nithin

Hi nfgfanatik,

Sorry to know that you are having issues with logging in, I tried logging into my WPMU DEV dashboard and wasn't able to replicate your issue. It may be related to your host.

Can you try resetting your API key in your wpmudev.org profile page, and see whether you are still having issues with login.

If that didn't help, could you try enabling the debug log file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WPMUDEV_API_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WPMUDEV_API_DEBUG_ALL', true );

These lines should be added above the "/*That's all, stop editing line..." in your wp-config.php file. After you add them, please try logging in again and then access your server via FTP, download the "debug.log" file (it should be located inside the "/wp-content" folder) and you'll have to attach the debug.log file in your next reply.

Please do note that you'll have to change the extension of your file to .txt in order to attach it in your next reply.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.