Receiving error code and blog creation

Ok..... I really need some help

First thing - When I have a business "wings and wind" log in I receive this message at t the bottom. Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home2/jillian/public_html/wp-content/themes/gridmarket/login.php on line 108

I have followed the tutorial from this link http://mp-frontend.info/category/wordpress-marketplace-tutorial/ and it is not working correctly. I can give you my login info if you would like to help see what I have done.

I am also having problems creating a template / blog for new businesses to use. I try and change something on the template and nothing changes on the new site. Does this mean that I will have to have everything written in stone before I have a business enroll.

I have been waiting for 4 days for a response and would appreciate help on this matter sooner than later.

Tell me what I need to do to fix this.
Thanks in advance

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Jill,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

As it's a warning and not a error the site should still work perfectly, have you got WP_DEBUG defined to false in your wp-config.php?

Did it only happen after following that tutorial?

I am also having problems creating a template / blog for new businesses to use. I try and change something on the template and nothing changes on the new site. Does this mean that I will have to have everything written in stone before I have a business enroll.

If you change the template after the site has been created, it'll only effect the newly created sites, and not the existing sites, if this makes sense?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.