Recent Global Post capabilities

Please pass along this ticket to Adam Czajczyk (he rocked in chat)

Was using plugin called "Network Post Extended" - no longer functional due to recent WordPress security updates.

However ... using Recent Global Post plugin can we enable the following functionality some how?

* - Run from any site on Network
* - Include Featured Image as thumbnail
* - Title, Author, Date, Excerpt
* - Pagination
* - Include by category
* - Exclude by category
* - Order by date
* - Offset

Many thanks for the interest.

• Nastia

Hello NIghtSpook

I trust you are doing well today!

Yes Adam Czajczyk is awesome :smiley:

The Recent Global Post requires a Post Indexer plugin to index the post on your mulitisite installation.
    Once you activate the Post Indexer plugin, you can deactivate indexing the posts on a specific subsite. Just navigate to Network Admin > All sites, hover over " Indexing" table and click on Disable.
    This way the posts from a specific subsite will not be shown.

With the Recent Global Post plugin you can use the following attributes inside the shortcode:
    - To display a cirtain number og post use :

[globalrecentposts number=”10?]

- To display a title you can use the title_characters=”250? attribute
    - Dor experts add content_characters=”200?, where 200 is the characters count

You can find more attributes on the usage page:https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/recent-posts/#product-usage

I'm afraid all the other functionalities will require a custom coding, and is beyond the scope of support we can provide in these forums. Please feel free to post a new job in our Jobs & Pros section on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

I have informed Adam Czajczyk about your question as well. If Adam can provide more information, he will post back as soon as he can.

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.