Recent Global Post not listing

Have WooCommerce products, and courses in CoursePress, and trying to display the recent post, via the following shortcode :
[globalrecentpost]

It works fine when the following shortcode is used, for default posts:

[globalrecentposts number="100" content_characters="200" show_avatars="yes" avatar_size="64"]

Trying to list, products, and course, but the links aren't working for the listed product, and course:

[globalrecentposts posttype="product" number="100" content_characters="200" show_avatars="yes" avatar_size="64"]

All the products, and courses seems to be indexed by the Post Indexer plugin.

• Sarah

Hi Ash,

The full link when you'll found shortcodes is this one: http://be.b*****e/tous-les-produits-test/

Here you have the htaccess:

# BEGIN WP Hide & Security Enhancer

# END WP Hide & Security Enhancer
      # BEGIN WordPress

# END WordPress
      RewriteEngine On
      RewriteBase /
      RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# add a trailing slash to /wp-admin
      RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?wp-admin$ $1wp-admin/ [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
      RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
      RewriteRule ^ - [L]
      RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $2 [L]
      RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(.*\.php)$ $2 [L]
      RewriteRule . index.php [L]

Let me know please if you need something else.

Regards, Sarah.

• Sarah

Hi Ash,

The problem isn't about the test page link.
      I mean in this page we can found 3 shortecodes;

the first one is displayed to show all articles from the network. And it works fine.
      We can see the avatar, the title and the beguining of the artice

the second is displayed to show courses from the network. It works too when we clic on the link.
      But it will be better to see the course picture, the title, the price and the see more or add to cart button. (displayed as a course)

and the third one is displayed to show all products from the network.
      But we don't see product only the avatar and there are links.
      But course and product are mixed. Is it possible to see only product without courses.
      And it will be better to see the product picture, the title, the price too the add to card button.
      (displayed as a priduct)

Is that possible?

Regards, Sarah

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Sarah,

I'm very sorry for the delay on our side. Just to let you know, I have run Post Indexer on your site to see if those links reported in your initial query are correct.

As for your other requests:

But it will be better to see the course picture, the title, the price and the see more or add to cart button. (displayed as a course) (...)
    and the third one is displayed to show all products from the network.
    But we don't see product only the avatar and there are links.
    But course and product are mixed. Is it possible to see only product without courses.
    And it will be better to see the product picture, the title, the price too the add to card button.

I'm afraid this is not possible with the Recent Global Posts plugin - it only has options that are described on docs page https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/recent-posts/#wpmud-hg-project-documentation

To show different additional data from custom post types it will require a major rewrite of the plugin - but which is out of the scope of this support forum.

Experienced plugin developer can make this type of adjustment - to find this developer you can post a job on Jobs board here https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ (no WPMU DEV staff is on that board).

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.