Recent Global Posts Widget plugin failure

After around 24 hours of successful use, the Recent Global Posts Widget has stopped working. Npthing shows up on our pages but the widget title. The following error appears in my logs:

[05-Dec-2013 23:58:17 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY wp_network_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10' at line 1 for query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_network_posts.BLOG_ID, wp_network_posts.ID FROM wp_network_posts WHERE 1=1 AND wp_network_posts.post_type = 'post' AND (wp_network_posts.post_status = 'publish') AND wp_network_posts.BLOG_ID NOT IN () ORDER BY wp_network_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/canvas/single.php'), get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/canvas/sidebar.php'), woo_sidebar, dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, widget_logic_redirected_callback, call_user_func_array, WidgetCache->widget_cache_redirected_callback, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, Recent_Global_Posts_Widget->widget, network_query_posts, Network_Query->query, Network_Query->get_posts

This is a lot to digest. From what I can tell the blog posts of our network are still being indexed.

Unrelated (perhaps) with the accompanying Recent Global Posts Feed plugin, the URL for the resulting feed only displays correctly in Chrome. Not Firefox or Safari, and isn't properly recognized by several RSS tools I use externally. In other eotds, this URL resolves blank in Firefox, et al but shows successfully in Chrome:

http://scienceblog.com/wp-content/recent-global-posts-feed.php