Recent issue with WHMCS Multisite Provisioning

For months everything has been working great between my WHMCS and WHMCS Multisite Provisioning, however over the past week, whenever I place a new order, and go to create the order, the site is still created on my WordPress installation, but the order cannot be 'activated' and the following error is given:

Order Accept Encountered Problems

Invalid data or no response: The receiving plugin may not be activated at: http://www.agentfire.com"

Again, this is despite the site actually getting created on my main WordPress installation. I read a bunch of other threads here and am also attaching an SS of my Module Log (censoring out sensititve account data)

Again, this is a recent issue, I'm not sure what it stems from :slight_frown: Please let me know if I can provide any additional information. Thanks!

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey ncuesta,

Hope you are well today and thanks for your question!

Is that log from right after the transaction? Just want to make sure. The response code there is giving a 200 which indicates a success.

Have you installed any new plugins recently? Or changed anything? Be sure to check for plugin conflicts – I’ve seen plugins such as a mailchimp integration one cause errors like this in the past.

Let us know if the plugin check resolves anything and also if anything else has been changed recently :slight_smile:

Look forward to your reply!

Cheers,

Tyler

• ncuesta
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey Tyler,

Looks like the issue was being caused by those lines of code that were showing in the module log (above the confirmation stuff).

Thanks for the cue on something as random as mailchimp integration causing an issue. What was weird here was that the issue was being caused by a non-network activated plugin (in this case, a style declaration that had been placed in a php file in a zopim live chat plugin)

In any case, all good here, thanks for the help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.