ingredient with link to recipes with same ingredient
search recipes by choosing some ingredients
recent recipes
popular recipes
similar recipies (you may also like)
course
category
seasonal
make weekly or monthly menu (registered users)
create grocery list from menu
create ebook from recipe list selection (admin only)
This are the first things that occur to mind

I belive wordpress can do that
Can you advice?

• Gabe

You'll likely want to start out with the Membership plugin to create the basic infrastructure. After setting it up, you can divide the website into free and paid/premium content/services.

You can use WordPress' built in structure of tags, categories, posts and pages to delineate your different cuisines, ingredients, courses, seasons, etc. I highly recommend you lean how posts, pages, categories and tags work and then sit down and decide how you want to organize your site before building it.

With third party plugins (and maybe a bit of custom work) you could easily create the menu/PDF/ebook functionality you're looking for.

It's all doable with WordPress, you just need to do a bit of research to figure out what works best for you. 90% of the work can be done pretty easily with WPMU's plugins and free 3rd party plugins. The last 10% you could either pay for or spend some time researching. Most success in this field just comes from putting in the time to try things out and doing the research. Hope this helps.

• aecnu

Greetings KSM,

Thank you for the great question in which I believe that even tough you never mentioned a pay structure or membership, I believe the better choice of products could be done with either the Directory plugin i.e. a directory of recipes and if you wanted to charge to view/get the recipe, then you need to decide between membership type site or Pay Per View or more accurately Pay Per Recipe using the Pay Per View plugin.

Another approach would be using the Custom Press plugin.

And there are also dozens of other plugins that are directed at the recipe niche:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=recipe&sort=

The world is yours for the designing.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.