recognise certain customers for special treatment

I want to donate money to my sons school for orders placed by parents and friends of the school. A fundraiser. How can i single these customers out from my regular customers?

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hi there @raeffer_govoni8 you could Simply check the new box entitled "custom" and give it a description and mark required if folks must fill it out.

On the front-end the product will have a textbox with your description informing the customer of what they should do.

Then they could add the text needed by you for example "friend/parent of" then do a search on your orders.

Not that pretty other than that it would need some custom programming done.

Cheers

Tom

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings raeffer_govoni8,

Thank you for the great question.

This is way beyond the intended use of the plugin, not a current feature, therefore I cannot submit this to the lead developer for assistance.

At best I can submit this as a feature request and you can consider it done.

Other then manually going through and checking the orders I have no idea what solution can be incorporated without custom coding which is beyond the scope of the support we provide here though we will try to help if we know the answer.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.