Need Recommend for a Feature

Hi,
I am Creating a wedding Website for which I want a feature below:-

1. When the guest reach to login page, Guest Logs-in using their email address. That address is first checked against the server list.

2. If the Server has the email address it then creates and sends a auto generated password to that address.

Thank You

• Rupok

Hi Shaan,

If you don't want to do much custom coding, then you can simply create user account with email addresses you have. But don't send the user an email notification while creating their accounts.

Then in the login page, you can replace the words "Lost your password?" with something like "Get your Password" with our Ultimate Branding plugin. For doing this, you will need to enable the "Network Wide Text Change" module. Users who already have account with their emails will be able to get new password in their email, but people who don't have account already, won't get any password.

And you should also disable user registration (uncheck "Anyone can register" option) by going to Dashboard > Settings > General section so no unwanted visitor can register and get access.

I believe, this will be the easiest way to achieve what you are looking for.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.