Recurrent Dates Going Back To Default

Hello there,

I have some problem with the Events+ plugin that I need your help. When I added an event, I set the correct date and the time but when I click the button that says.." this is a recurrent event" all the instances on the recurrent tab has the default date of January 01 1970 which I need to edit first in order to display it on the calendar correctly.

I there anything I am missing?

Please see the screenshot attached. Thank you.

• Sajid

Hi @tracey4,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

To make sure its not a bug, I tested it on my own website and its working fine for me and calculating the time correctly based on date and interval set while creating recurring event as seen in attached screenshot.

First of all make sure you are using latest version of Events + plugin (1.9.1). Also make sure its not a plugin or theme conflict by running a conflict test as a basic troubleshooting protocol a described in getting support manual.

If the issue still there then please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual for detailed instructions.

Take care and have a fantastic day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.