Recurring enrollment emails

I am getting repeated enrollment confirmation emails from the site I'm working on. At first I thought it was sending them every time I changed a theme (it was) but it's also sending these enrollment confirmation emails when I view or visit the page.

The message being sent is the Course Enrollment Confirmation Email.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello divva,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Could you answer these few questions for me please:

- did it started only recently or was it happening since you started using CoursePress Pro?
    - does this happen for all the students or just selected ones?
    - are you using any e-mail and/or WP Cron related plugins on your site?

I'd also like to review your setup so would you mind granting me a support access to it using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin? To do this, please follow the guide in this article:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• divva
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The site is in development.
    The only content created has been within CoursePress Pro
    I am the only "student".

I have granted support access.

I visited the page while logged in today and got yet another confirmation email after the visit.
    Thanks for helping me with this issue.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Divva,

Is this only happening with your main account because I was unable to replicate the issues when using test account I have created on your site.

Also, have you tried changing Settings > General email address from gmail to your domain email address to see if it's specific to that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• divva
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I changed the email address from gmail to one email@sitedomainname.com as suggested. Unfortunately, I am still getting enrollment confirmation emails every time I visit the course page in course press pro. The difference is now they are coming to a new email address. The problem persists, it's just the emails aren't being delivered to my gmail account.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Divva,

Have you tried creating a test account to see if this is indeed happening only to admin account, I didn't receive emails when visiting course but just want to double check if you could confirm this behaviour as well?

Have you tried disabling other plugins on your site to see if the issue is still happening after that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.