Recurring Membership AND 1 Time Purchase Access To Same Content

I have membership setup with subscriptions to a free level and paid/recurring payment level using the "more" tag.

Some of the protected content is on posts in a category AND some is on a single page.

What I want to do is have an additional membership level that would allow subsribers access to a single page with a 1 time payment.

this means that a monthly paid subscriber would have access to it AND if someone only wanted access to this single course they could purchase lifetime access to this single page.

Make sense?

I'm looking for suggestions on the best way to set this up with the membershp plugin.

Right now I'm only using the "more" tag

• aecnu

Greetings mysmallbizu,

It would be my opinion the best way to execute this plan would be to have your single page setup as planned with both subscriptions defined with duplicate content.

Actually I had covered almost this exact scenario with another member recently.

[level-bronze-level] content [/level-bronze-level]

[level-silver] content [/level-silver]

In the example above Bronze level could represent regular recurring membership content access while silver could be your one time payment folks.

We have tried in the past and nested levels do not work.

Please advise if I was on the right track with what you are wanting to accomplish.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings mysmallbizu,

Thank you for your additional question and input, it is greatly appreciated.

I had shown them as non-nested earlier due to the many people having trouble trying to use nested levels which in the end they were not successful.

I found through experience with them that un-nested and more often then not duplicate content worked out best and shall we say the most accurate without causing problems presently nor in the near future as I have not heard back from them which is good news because that means it is working out.

The biggest challenge i have right now with folks is their images and sites they built PRIOR to activating Membership with the images within, though I have yet to see content issues.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.