Redirect after appointment confirmation not working

Hi

Please could you assist urgently.
I have inserted the code as given on the Appointments+ FAQ document to have my users redirected to a thank you page after they have scheduled an appointment (no payment). When I insert the code in the Functions.php sheet and I test the output, a blank page appears with the following message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/wp-content/themes/themetrust-create/functions.php:1) in /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207

Please could you assist urgently in getting this sorted out?

Thanks

Marcél

• Sajid

Hi @Marcél

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

There is issue with headers that occurs some times when out starts before redirection. Try adding following code in wp-config.php file by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', true);.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Its not a solution a workaround for now. Let me know how it goes.

Also, its recommended not to enable the error printing on live/production site due to security reason. Because its reveals sensitive information that can be used to hack your website. I have edited your original post and masked the username.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @Marcel

Hope you are doing good :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear that code did not worked as expected for you. I even can't access your site with Support Staff access.

Remove the code I suggested you from wp-config.php file and then check again. This should bring your site back. Now, check for plugin conflict as illustrated in getting support manual to rule out the issue.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If that still don't help then send in FTP and login details via our private contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @Marcel

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I recieved the FTP information, the problem is not with the code I gave you above or with our Appointments + plugin.

Its your active theme (themetrust-create) and a plugin (wp-real-estate-property-listing-crm) issue. After moving them from plugins and themes folder the site started working. Both plugin and theme are in wp-content/ folder on your server.

I tried to fix the issue in your theme and plugin myself but the issue are more that I thought. That requires a lots of time to fix them all, that is beyond the level of our support we can provide here.

Both (plugin and theme) are generating unexepcted chracters on start that is causing the issue. Please contact the author of theme and developer and explain the issue.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.