Redirect loop

Ok, we been trying to install this right for a couple of weeks now and its no working. Is there any way you could help us installing the plug in the proper way youselfs? The last quiestion I submitted was ignored, I really need your help cause its kinda urgent because the website is releasing an album with contract and we need to get this up and running asap. We could pay you and give you the codes if thats necessary. Today we had an issue with the checkout procees, The webpage at https://www.badabingrecords.com/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/~badabin1/store/shopping-cart/shipping/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Please, I hope to hear from you soon.

• aecnu

Greetings gerardo_gonzalez,

Sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with your web site though after looking it over and the lost in the back ticket (certainly not being ignored) https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/inside-problems-on-marketpress it appears that things have spun out of control.

You had mentioned that you had outsourced the development of the site.

Sure it goes into SSL, but does not have a valid SSL certificate which is worse then not going into SSL at all. Then of course the looping problem and where the ~ folder comes into play I have no idea why. Is WordPress installed into the sub folder/sub directory that keeps looping?

I am sure that you are aware of most of these issues and I am just confirming for sanity purposes that they do indeed exist and you are not seeing things.

Concerning outsourcing, though I do not know anyone personally to recommend, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Please advise with any other details that you can to facilitate getting the big picture.

Looking forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• Kimberly

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.